The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 24, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 1983
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1983 - KELLY PRODUCTIONS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Ray Kelly: Attacks in Europe are the ‘new normal’ now
By Daniel Prendergast - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
European countries are “paying the price” for their failure to coordinate with each other to stop terror attacks, former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said on Sunday. Kelly called the attacks “the new normal in Europe now” during an interview on “The Cat’s Roundtable” on AM 970 radio. “They don’t communicate with each other on the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- ‘I’m Still Overweight, but Much Happier and Healthier’
By LELA MOORE and BRIANNA MILORD - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate weight loss vs. wellness, Gen. John Kelly’s presence in the White House and affirmative action.