Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1829 STEPHEN STREET SUITE 2R
RIDGEWOOD, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KELLIS ADVISORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Mylan’s board heads to chopping block after advisors bless shareholder revolt
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ahead of vote, advisors side with shareholder group who says greed went too far.
- The Mysterious World Of Megyn Kelly
Saturday Jan 7, 2017
At an otherwise fractious and unpredictable time in American politics and media culture, former Fox anchor Megyn Kelly might be the only person around whose career planets are all aligned brilliantly,at this very moment.
- Megyn Kelly Presses Alex Jones on Conspiracy Theories in NBC Interview
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
In a much-hyped segment that generated a raft of protests before it aired, Ms. Kelly came down hard on Mr. Jones, the conspiracy theorist and Infowars founder.
- Megyn Kelly's Interview With Alex Jones Attracts 3.5 Million Viewers
Monday Jun 19, 2017
NBC News anchor Megyn Kelly’s Sunday evening interview with controversial radio personality Alex Jones drew 3.5 million viewers, according to preliminary Nielsen ratings, falling short of the hype over the broadcast in the preceding days.
- The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
By Meg Gardner - Wednesday May 3, 2017
Jenny Santi is a philanthropy advisor to some of the world’s most generous givers, celebrity activists, and leading financial institutions in Europe and Asia, helping them channel their wealth, power and search for meaning toward social good. She also is the author of the acclaimed book, “The Giving Way to ...
Read full post on our crowd blog:
The joy of giving — and what it means to fundraisers: An interview with author and philanthropy advisor Jenny Santi
Blogger: Meg Gardner.
- Critical Test Looms for Megyn Kelly, and the Network That Bet on Her
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM and JOHN KOBLIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Ms. Kelly’s coming interview with Alex Jones has generated a fierce backlash as she is trying to introduce herself to her NBC audience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.