A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KELLER SZULGIT LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Creating A Rosier Future For Women In Tech
Thursday Nov 3, 2016
The Computing Technology Industry Association recently resurrected Rosie the Riveter as an IT worker for #MakeTechHerStory, a multipronged campaign aimed at making the tech industry more genderinclusive.
- Amex Calls Out Pointless Meetings, Indecipherable Jargon In New Campaign
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The campaign is based on research that found that many workers spend 1,200 hours a year in what they believe are pointless meetings where a lot of meaningless jargon is tossed around.
- Will autonomous vehicles solve traffic safety inequality?
By Sefi Keller - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
GUEST: Last year 40,000 people died in traffic crashes in the United States. That devastating figure hasn’t been distributed equally across all sectors of the population. Low-income areas were disproportionately affected by the traffic cash epidemic. How much so? Two times worse! According to research conducted by Governing Magazine in 2014, high-income areas had 5 traffic […]
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.