The Senate overwhelmingly approved a proposal aimed at punishing Russia for its meddling in the 2016 election. The House has yet to take it up.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KEISER PHILLIPS ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Senate Backs Measure Limiting President’s Power to Lift Sanctions
By MAYA SALAM - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- World Leaders Wary of Trump May Have an Ally: Congress
By JENNIFER STEINHAUER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
As the president threatens to upend the foreign policy order, Republicans are working to ensure that proper attention is paid to more traditional commitments.
- White House Tries to Get G.O.P. to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill
By JULIE HIRSCHFELD DAVIS and MATT FLEGENHEIMER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Trump administration is quietly lobbying House Republicans to weaken the legislation passed overwhelmingly by the Senate.
- De Blasio wants lawmakers to go back to Albany to cut schools deal
By Associated Press - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio is demanding that state lawmakers return to Albany to extend his control over New York City schools before it expires June 30.The Democrat said on WNYC radio Thursday that...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- How ConocoPhillips Reduced its Data Center Footprint by 80%
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Scott Duplantis, Global IT Director for server, storage, and data center operations at ConocoPhillips, explains his company's data center consolidation project at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- Ring Video Doorbell 2 updates Ring's original smart, wireless doorbell
By Jon Phillips - By Jon Phillips - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
For $199, Ring Video Doorbell 2 upgrades video quality to 1080P, improves night vision, and includes a removable battery and faceplate options.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.