A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KEI REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Hedge fund pressures Dillard’s to unload real estate
By Carleton English - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Dillard’s is the latest retailer to come under attack by an activist who claims the department store’s real estate is worth more than its business. New York-based hedge fund Snow Park Capital amassed a 2 percent stake in the Dillard’s and is pushing the 294-store chain to monetize its real estate holdings. “Dillard’s is essentially...
- Square Feet: Apple Disrupts Silicon Valley With Another Eye-Catcher: Its New Home
By KATHY CHIN LEONG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Apple Park, headquarters for 12,000 people, has brought tourists, businesses and higher real estate prices to the surrounding area.
- West Virginia’s Democratic Governor Announces His Switch To The Republican Party During Trump’s Latest Rally
By davidmatthews - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
After making a fortune in coal and real estate, including a golf club, Jim Justice ran for governor as a Democrat in 2016.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.