A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
588 WASHINGTON AVENUE
BEACON, NEW YORK, 12508
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KEEPER COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lasting Damage and a Search for Clues in Cyberattack
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
An attack that started in Ukraine and spread throughout the world is still causing headaches for a number of big companies.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- AT&T’s Blockbuster Deal for Time Warner Hangs in Limbo
By CECILIA KANG and MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
Eight months into its review, the Justice Department still has stumbling blocks in assessing the most significant business deal before the Trump administration.
- Netflix’s ‘The Keepers’ Sparks A Petition For Baltimore’s Archdiocese To Release Files On The Priest Featured In The Series
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Netflix's documentary series exploring abuse and an unsolved death at a Baltimore Catholic school leads to calls to open archdiocese files.
- Are Search, Beacons The Next Solid Step In Cross-Channel Advertising?
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Location3 President Alex Porter offers advice about the upsides and downsides of beacon technology, as well as what can be done to improve it.