Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KC SPEECH PATHOLOGY, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Notable & Quotable: Freedom of Speech
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
‘They’re disrupting other people entirely.’
- Free Speech for Sex Offenders
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
A hard case that makes good First Amendment law in the internet age.
- A Proposed Free Speech Tax from Republicans?
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some congressmen seem to need to be reminded that advertising is indeed speech.
- IBM’s Watson Can Learn a lot from Marchex Speech Analytics
By Frank J. Ohlhorst - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Marchex taps a goldmine of call data to derive customer intent and agent performance.
- Wisconsin speech bill might allow students to challenge science professors
By Scott K. Johnson - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bill might protect students who, like its sponsor, think Earth is 6,000 years old.
- Stocks extend Santa Claus rally
Wednesday Dec 24, 2014
The stock market is looking good going into 2015, says Brian Peery, co-portfolio manager at Hennessy Funds. He says 2014 exceeded his expectations. Peery sees gains of 8 to 12 per cent for stocks in 2015 with continued volatility.
- Hispanic Homeownership Is On The Rise: Know It, Own It!
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hispanics today are actively seeking homeownership opportunities. They view owning a home as part of their social and economic well-being and are more than ever financially prepared for it.