With Travis Kalanick out as Uber’s chief executive, the company has a chance to improve its treatment of drivers. An option for tipping drivers is a start.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KC CONTRACTING & HOME IMPROVEMENTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: Tough Task for Next Uber Leader: Mending Fences With Drivers
By KEVIN ROOSE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Ron Howard Takes Over Han Solo Film
By CARA BUCKLEY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The previous directors were dropped over creative differences. A stand-alone entry in the “Star Wars” franchise, the movie is still slated for May 2018.
- Hispanic Homeownership Is On The Rise: Know It, Own It!
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hispanics today are actively seeking homeownership opportunities. They view owning a home as part of their social and economic well-being and are more than ever financially prepared for it.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Snap Launches Ad Manager, Touts Auction Buying
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The new platform boasts several features tailored for smaller brands, including auction buying and the ability to pay for ads with a credit card -- rather than a credit line. The idea is to encouragebrands to create more video ads, which have historically been harder to create than banner and text ads.
- Home Monitoring of Blood Sugar Did Not Improve Glycemic Control After 1 Year
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Each month we present you with the latest featured study from the research teams at JAMA, Journal of the American Medical Association. Check out the video for intriguing updates in the fields of medicine and healthcare.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.