Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KC CO2 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Stocks extend Santa Claus rally
Wednesday Dec 24, 2014
- Hispanic Homeownership Is On The Rise: Know It, Own It!
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hispanics today are actively seeking homeownership opportunities. They view owning a home as part of their social and economic well-being and are more than ever financially prepared for it.
- Dentsu Aegis Buys The Customer Framework
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Dentsu Aegis Network has bought London-based The Customer Framework (TCF), "The Drum" reports. The marketing transformation consultancy will now be referred to as TCF - part of Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Judge temporarily halts daily fantasy sports merger
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017