The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KC7 LACROSSE INC.
2013 - KC7 LACROSS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Meet Paul Rabil: Lacrosse’s first $1 million-dollar man
By Howie Kussoy - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Bill Belichick can see the next safety of the Patriots; another versatile — and undervalued — piece who could contribute to the five-time Super Bowl champions. He is a proven winner. He is passionate. He is 6-foot-3, 220 pounds, and sculpted from stone. “He’s got the size, the speed, the toughness, that every year I...
- TuneIn Celebrates The Long Ball
Monday Jul 10, 2017
"The All-Star break is a real celebration of all things baseball, and we want to build excitement for the second half of the season," Scott Parker, VP/marketing for TuneIn, tells "Marketing Daily."
- Boston to Baghdad: The Man Behind New England's Shootout for Soldiers Event
By msilva - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017