The cheerful British hit has been rocked by drama since it left BBC last year. Here’s what is next for the show and its original hosts.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KBS REALITY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘The Great British Bake Off’ as We Know It Is Over. What Comes Next?
By LIAM STACK - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Apple Aims to Take Augmented Reality Mainstream
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Apple Inc. is gearing up for a push to popularize augmented reality, launching new hardware and software in the coming weeks that would make it easier to use the new technology.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Tech Fix: The Smartphone’s Future: It’s All About the Camera
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
The devices are poised to get smarter as advances are made in scanning 3-D objects like your face.