Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KBD MEDICAL MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Medical College of Wisconsin Receives $37.8 Million From Kern Family
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Institute for the Transformation of Medical Education will lead a national movement to transform medical education...
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- U.S.C. Moves to Fire Former Medical School Dean Over Drug Allegations
By HANNAH ALANI - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The university said on Friday that it had suspended Dr. Carmen Puliafito, barred him from campus and was taking steps to fire him.
- Jeff Sessions' War on Medical Marijuana Gets Public Health All Wrong
By Megan Molteni - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Using the opioid crisis to justify cracking down on medical marijuana isn’t just disingenuous, it’s irresponsible. Because weed is actually pretty great at managing chronic pain.