A longtime approach of making bold — and sometimes head-scratching — moves has brought Jeff Bezos staggering success.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KB RISK TECHNOLOGY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Whole Foods Deal Shows Amazon’s Prodigious Tolerance for Risk
By DAVID STREITFELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- For Tech CEOs, Not Attending White House Summit Is Greater Risk
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Technology executives at odds with the Trump administration see a bigger problem than attending a White House brainstorming session Monday—not attending.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.
- Shape-shifting ‘4D’ printed objects could pave the way for outer space structures
By Brian Heater - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
It takes a lot of money to launch stuff into space — even by NASA terms. The cost ranges from around $9,000 to more than $40,000 per pound. With that sort of price tag, weight and space are at a major premium with shuttle missions, causing NASA to look for innovative new ways to create more compact payloads. A team at Georgia Institute of Technology is exploring a method that uses 3D… Read More
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.