According to statistics, about fifty percent of children will experience the pains of divorce before their 18th birthday. Unfortunately, I happened to be among those who made up that statistic. The common fear of those coming from a broken home is a lack of motivation. Don’t get me wrong. I have learned to retrieve some hardcore […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KB HOME IMPROVEMENT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 5 Hardcore Business Lessons Growing In a Broken Home Taught Me
By George Olufemi .O - Tuesday May 30, 2017
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.