If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KB DISTINCTIVE FASHIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Facebook Updates Lookalike Audiences, Launches Value Optimization
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Lookalike audiences in Facebook gives marketers the ability to reach potential new consumers that look to be their highest-spending customers. Now marketers can include a value column in theircustomer list.
- Toyota, Weather Channel Debut Watson Ads
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Through Watson Ads, Toyota is able to engage and educate consumers about Prius Prime, addressing consumer questions and sharing new car information.
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Fashion Report: A Chat With the Ever-Evolving Tom Ford
By MATTHEW SCHNEIER - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The designer (and film director) makes the case for his latest men’s wear collection in a quiet presentation at his showroom in Milan.