It may seem reasonable to ask "What was she thinking?" after all the trouble Kathy Griffin stepped into with the video and photo in which she brandished a facsimile of Donald Trump's bloody,decapitated head.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KATHY DOURIGAN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Head Of The Classless: Kathy Griffin Goes Overboard
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
- Former Christie Allies Found Guilty in 'Bridgegate'
Friday Nov 4, 2016
Bridget Kelly, a former deputy chief of staff to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (above, with her lawyer), and Bill Baroni, former deputy executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, were found guilty on all counts for their roles in the George Washington Bridge scandal. Photo: AP
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
What ails our great nation, and how to get started curing it.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- How a Conspiracy Theorist’s Call About a Dirty Bomb Shut Down Part of a Port
By CHRISTOPHER MELE - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A section of the Port of Charleston was closed for more than seven hours as nearly a dozen federal, state and local agencies searched a container ship.
- Johnny Depp Flirts With Idea of Trump Assassination, Then Apologizes
By DAN BILEFSKY - Friday Jun 23, 2017
“It’s been awhile, and maybe it’s time,” the film star said, after asking, “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”
- Washington Isn't Istanbul
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Erdogan’s bullies get police warrants for beating up protesters.