Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KATE MURRAY AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Weekend Conversations: Saxophonist David Murray
Saturday Nov 19, 2011
Jazz saxophonist David Murray sits down with WSJ's Jim Fusilli to discuss his new album "David Murray Cuban Ensemble Plays Nat King Cole."
- Kate Valentine Spade's New Accessories Line
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
Designer Kate Valentine Spade discusses her return to the fashion industry and her new accessories brand, Frances Valentine. She and WSJ's Tanya Rivero discuss how changes in the market created a need for her new line, as well as the challenges of being in a crowded sector.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- In ‘Rough Night,’ It’s Women Behaving Badly (Yawn)
By MANOHLA DARGIS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Scarlett Johansson and Kate McKinnon play old friends whose boozy bachelorette weekend goes very, very wrong in a comedy from Lucia Aniello.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.