With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - KASE LAW P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Man ridicules Olive Garden’s demand letter over trademark dispute
By Cyrus Farivar - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“If you are asking me to simply add TradeMark® Symbols™ I must also decline.”
- Olive Garden apologizes to AllOfGarden blog, offers $50 gift card
By Cyrus Farivar - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
"We've reached resolution / I received absolution."
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?