Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
35-50 29TH STREET
ASTORIA, NEW YORK, 11106
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KARMA DISTRIBUTION GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- News Outlets to Seek Bargaining Rights Against Google and Facebook
By JIM RUTENBERG - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
A group of news organizations plans to ask Congress for the right to negotiate with the online giants, which are gaining greater shares of digital advertising and distribution.
- AT&T Could Dominate Video Distribution After Merger, Groups Warn
Friday Jul 14, 2017
AT&T's proposed $85 billion merger with Time Warner could enable the company to "utterly dominate" the video distribution market, a coalition of advocacy groups warns in a letter to Attorney GeneralJeff Sessions.
- The Ex-RNC Chair Who Was Double-Crossed By Reince Priebus: ‘Karma’s A B*tch’
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Michael Steele, the former RNC chair Reince Priebus betrayed and ran against in 2011, thinks his being ousted by Donald Trump is "karma."
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.