Kars4Kids, the charity with the earworm jingle that never fails to annoy, commissioned a survey to find which states have the most annoying drivers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KARLIS HOLDINGS III, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Here are the states with the rudest drivers, according to suspect Kars4Kids study
By Mike Moffitt - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Breaking From Campaign Rhetoric, Trump Brings Terrorism Suspect to U.S. for Trial
By ADAM GOLDMAN and MATT APUZZO - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions has adamantly favored holding suspects in Guantánamo Bay. That rhetoric is meeting the reality of fighting terrorism in 2017.
- U.S. Reopens Harley Settlement, Cutting Funds for Pollution Reduction Plan
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Trump administration took $3 million off the motorcycle maker’s fine in a pollution case, applying a new policy barring benefits to third parties.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.