NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
19 LEDGEWOOD LANE
SOUTH SALEM, NEW YORK, 10590
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KARIN DELIN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
- John Daly (shoulder) withdraws from U.S. Senior Open
By Brentley Romine - Monday Jun 26, 2017
When the U.S. Senior Open begins Thursday at Salem Country Club in Peabody, Mass., it will do so without one of the senior game’s (...)
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- South Korea Leader Hopes for Unified Olympic Team With the North
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
If the North and the South form a team for the Winter Games next year, it would represent a major milestone in inter-Korean relations.
- South Korea's Defense Blunder
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The new President bows to Chinese pressure on missile defense.