High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KAREN JACKSON AGENCY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
- NBC May Fete Olympic Advertisers in Jackson Hole, Wyo. Instead of South Korea
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
NBCUniversal’s head of ad sales, Linda Yaccarino, said the network is exploring sending ad buyers and clients to Jackson Hole, Wyo. or another location instead of South Korea, because of clients’ potential security concerns.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Saudi Arabia: Your Wednesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Karen Handel Wins in Georgia’s 6th District
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In history's most expensive House race, and one of its most hotly contested, Ms. Handel, a Republican, defeated the Democrat Jon Ossoff.
- Karen Handel Wins Georgia Special Election, Fending Off Upstart Democrat
By JONATHAN MARTIN and RICHARD FAUSSET - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In a demoralizing result for Democrats, Ms. Handel defeated Jon Ossoff, a political newcomer who had drawn an outpouring of support from liberals around the country.
- Who Is Karen Handel, Winner of the Georgia Special Election?
By JONATHAN MARTIN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ms. Handel, a former Georgia secretary of state and a longtime fixture in Georgia Republican politics, secured a surprisingly easy victory in Tuesday’s runoff in suburban Atlanta.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Sean Spicer: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
By KAREN ZRAICK and SANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
- Fact Check: Fact Check: Is Karen Handel Georgia’s First Female Representative?
By LINDA QIU - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Ms. Handel is not the first woman in Georgia’s Congressional delegation, but she is the first Republican woman.