Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - KAREN CONSULTANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Sean Spicer: Your Wednesday Evening Briefing
By KAREN ZRAICK and SANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know at the end of the day.
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Karen Handel Wins in Georgia’s 6th District
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In history's most expensive House race, and one of its most hotly contested, Ms. Handel, a Republican, defeated the Democrat Jon Ossoff.
- Karen Handel, Uber, Saudi Arabia: Your Wednesday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.