Adviser Investments CEO Daniel Wiener says gold is a speculative tool, not an investment.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KAPLAN GOLD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Be a Fool for Gold
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Feds Once Arrested A Rooster Statue Made Out Of Solid Gold
By Kate Cox - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Every now and then, a story reminds us that history is weirder than we can possibly imagine. For example: That time in 1960 when U.S. marshals arrested a nine-inch, 14-pound statue of a rooster and put it on trial.Quartz has the story, adapted from the recent book One Nation Under Gold: How One Precious Metal Has Dominated the …
- Gangsters, Grandmothers and Gold: Japan’s New Crime Wave
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to a quirk in tax laws, professional and amateur smugglers alike can make a tidy profit sneaking the shiny metal onto ships and airplanes.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Trump Moves to End Democrats' Control of National Labor Relations Board
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
President Donald Trump tapped attorney Marvin Kaplan to fill a vacant seat on the National Labor Relations Board, taking a first step toward securing Republican control of the agency refereeing disputes between unions and business for the first time in nearly a decade.
- Gold Strike – 10 Hidden Patterns
By Reed Kuhn - Friday Jan 22, 2016
1. Size Matters Heavyweights are more than twice as likely as the smaller divisions to score a knockdown per landed head strike. Bucking the trend is John Dodson, who literally punches above his weight by having a higher knockdown rate (6.25%) than the heavyweight average (6.11%). 2. Speed Saves Larger fighters have better striking accuracy