The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KAP RES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- EarStudio Bluetooth receiver review: Bring high-res wireless streaming to any wired headphones
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
This tiny box will add high-res music streaming, hands-free calling, and remote control capabilities to any headphones.
- Death of Chris Berman’s wife ruled an accident
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
WOODBURY, Conn. — Connecticut officials say the wife of longtime ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman died from blunt trauma and drowning after her car hit another vehicle in May. The Hartford Courant reports that Dr. James Gill, the chief state medical examiner, has ruled 67-year-old Katherine Ann Berman’s death an accident. Gill declined to release the...
- Montana says Kaepernick is unsigned because he's not good enough
By Mike Moffitt - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Joe Montana, arguably one of the two greatest quarterbacks in NFL history, doesn't think Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by the NFL. It's not Kap's beliefs about social injustice, says Joe, it's how good he is.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017