The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KANGE BRANDS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Asia and Australia Edition: James Comey, Tesla, Qatar Airways: Your Morning Briefing
By CHARLES McDERMID and INYOUNG KANG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Deficits in Cellular Recycling May Be Key in Better Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
Wednesday May 31, 2017
“It’s a time of tremendous revolution in Parkinson’s disease,” says Un J. Kang, MD, H. Houston Merritt Professor of Neurology and Chief of the Division of Movement Disorders at Columbia University Medical Center. Significant progress has been made in understanding the multifactorial pathogenesis of this neurodegenerative disease, with a focus on genetic and environmental factors, -