The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KANAN INDIAN RESTAURANT CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- America Should Support Indian Claims on Jammu and Kashmir
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Relations between India and the United States have been improving in recent years, but there is still room for further improvement.
- With Trump Set to Meet Narendra Modi, Many U.S. Indians Are Hopeful
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Political analysts say last year’s election has ignited a wave of political engagement among Indians in the United States, and that is also driving interest in this week’s meeting.
- Indian Couture Meets Décor
Thursday Mar 2, 2017
Indian couturier, Tarun Tahiliani turns his world-famous hand to carpets. The result: magic.
- Restaurant workers feeling the pinch in New York
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The New York restaurant industry is slowing down, adding fewer jobs and shedding eateries amidst recent hikes in the minimum wage. The Empire State lost 1,000 restaurants last year and the number of jobs as cooks, servers and dishwashers grew by an anemic 1.4 percent. That’s a far cry from the 4.4 percent annual growth...
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.