The photographer Daniel Arnold spent the month of May camped outside the New York City Clerk’s Office, documenting couples getting married in irreverent, wild, untraditional — and sometimes very traditional — ways.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - KAMPBELL'S KIDS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Look: Getting Married Where the Catering Is a Pretzel Vendor
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- but only time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Michigan Official Is Charged With Involuntary Manslaughter in Flint Water Crisis
By SCOTT ATKINSON and MONICA DAVEY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The charge against Nick Lyon, head of the state Health Department, alleges that his failure to act in the crisis resulted in the death of at least one person.
- The Look: In Goma, Lights May Flicker but Looks Stay Sharp
By SHAYLA HARRIS, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
“One of the first things I noticed is how completely beautiful everyone is on the street,” said Shayla Harris, a documentary filmmaker and journalist, about her recent trip to Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017