The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KAMAL PETROLEUM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Uber of Roadside Assistance
By InformationWeek Staff - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Kamal Natarajan, divisional CIO and VP for Allstate Roadside Services Technology shares how they've "Uber-ized" their roadside service at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- Both Climate Leader and Oil Giant? A Norwegian Paradox
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
While Norway wants to wean its own citizens off fossil fuels, it remains one of the world’s biggest petroleum producers and is revving up exports.
- Saudi Prince’s Elevation Will Have Far-Reaching Consequences in Energy
By STANLEY REED - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s becoming heir to the throne makes him an even more influential voice in global oil circles.
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.
- China Cancels Military Meeting With Vietnam Over Territorial Dispute
By MIKE IVES - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The public sign of discord is highly unusual for the two Communist neighbors, and it comes as Beijing seeks to expand its influence in the South China Sea.
- Oil Tanker Fire in Pakistan Leaves More Than 140 Dead
By SALMAN MASOOD - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
At least 50 were also seriously injured after people rushed to the overturned tanker to collect leaking fuel and it caught fire, officials said.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.