Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KAM SLOW ROASTIN' SANDWICH SHOPPE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Joys of a Classic Ice Cream Sandwich
By SAMANTHA SENEVIRATNE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The hand-held combination of a chocolate base and vanilla ice cream is sure to please everyone.
- Investor blasts Potbelly Sandwich, pushes for sale
By Carleton English - Friday Jun 23, 2017
An activist investor wants Potbelly Sandwich Works to put itself on the block. Cleveland-based investment firm Ancora Advisors sent the fast food chain’s board a letter Thursday, blasting it for its poor performance since the sandwich maker went public in 2013. “Investors have experienced nothing but losses as owners of Potbelly,” Ancora Chief Executive Fred...
- Small Bakery Changes Name After Legal Threat From Pillsbury Doughboy’s Lawyer
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A small bakery that hasn’t even been open for a year is already having to spend thousands of dollars to change its name after General Mills took issue with the shop’s use of the term “doughboy.”Two weeks after Doughboy’s Bake Shoppe — named after the nickname for the father of one of the owners — opened in January, the …
- If You Want Chick-Fil-A’s New Gluten-Free Bun, You’ll Have To Assemble Sandwich Yourself
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Trying to eat at a fast food restaurant can be difficult for customers who suffer from different food allergies. But those who are allergic to gluten will have another option at Chick-fil-A: The company has introduced a gluten-free bun for its famous chicken sandwiches… but it will cost you more, and some assembly is required.Chick-fil-A announced today that it …
- Dunkin’ Donuts Is Being Sued Over Its Steak-And-Egg Sandwiches Not Having Any Actual Steak
By Dan Seitz - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Dunkin' Donuts will be taking the quality of the steak it serves to court.
- Here Are Some Insightful Things That People Said About The Theft Of A Jimmy John’s Meat Slicer
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Deli meat slicers are expensive pieces of equipment, and useful ones if you want to run a sandwich shop. Police in Indiana are looking for someone who cut through the ceiling of a Jimmy John’s sub shop and took a meat slicer, the store’s video surveillance system, some aprons, and… that’s pretty much it. Detectives believe that the burglar had …