A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - KALPATARU LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- Kate Hudson shaves her head
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Activist investor turns up heat on owner of Saks Fifth Avenue
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Jul 31, 2017
An activist investor is turning up the heat on Saks Fifth Avenue owner Hudson’s Bay Co. Hedge fund Land and Buildings fired off its second letter in six weeks to the board of Hudson’s Bay on Monday, threatening to remove board members if the department store company doesn’t sell some of its prized real estate....