San Francisco is planning a party this weekend for the 75th anniversary of America's favorite bridge. But what happens if nobody can see the famous orange spires? WSJ's Geoffrey Fowler takes a look at the contingency plans so tourists won't be left in a sea of fog.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KALENA SPIRE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Golden Gate Bridge 75th Party! Fog, You Say?
Wednesday May 23, 2012
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Why Groupon Hasn't Lived Up to Investors' Hopes
Monday Aug 20, 2012
Some early investors of Groupon Inc. have sold or significantly pared back their holdings in recent months. WSJ's Shayndi Raice and Shira Ovide discuss why Groupon has not been able to live up to its investors' hopes. (Photo: Associated Press)
- "The Bay Lights" Transforms San Francisco Skyline
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
"The Bay Lights" light installation, inspired by the 75th anniversary of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, is officially unveiled March 5. Here's a preview of what it will look like, and a conversation the artist, Leo Villareal.
- New York City is creating an oyster reef using old toilets
By Alex Humphreys - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Pirate Bay may finally be sunk after EU copyright ruling
By Kelly Fiveash - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Can be found liable for infringement, even if it doesn't host any content itself.