John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - KAI AMORE PRODUCTIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Police Officer Stabbed at Michigan Airport in ‘Act of Terrorism’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH and MATT STEVENS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The F.B.I. said that a suspect arrested in the stabbing of a police officer at Bishop International Airport, Amor Ftouhi, was from Canada.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Maldives, Tourist Haven, Casts Wary Eye on Growing Islamic Radicalism
By KAI SCHULTZ - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
After the killing of a liberal blogger in April, many fear that the Maldives, a Muslim island nation, is ill equipped to guard against extremism.