Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - KADAK INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Whole Foods Deal Shows Amazon’s Prodigious Tolerance for Risk
By DAVID STREITFELD - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A longtime approach of making bold — and sometimes head-scratching — moves has brought Jeff Bezos staggering success.
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Four Ways To Finally Whip Your Morning Routine Into Shape
By Belle B. Cooper—RescueTime - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
First thing first: kick your snooze-button dependency.
Some of the most successful people in history have relied on morning routines to help them start their day consistently. From Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue, who famously starts her day with an hour of tennis, to author Cal Newport, who heads outside for a walk first thing, morning routines help artists, entrepreneurs, politicians, and CEOs control how they start their days.