The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
527 EAST 148TH STREET APT 6
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10455
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K TORRES BUSINESS CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- U.K.'s Euro Clearing Business at Risk as ECB Requests More Powers
Friday Jun 23, 2017
The European Central Bank requested greater powers to supervise euro-denominated clearing, stepping up a tug of war between European Union authorities and Britain over the future of the lucrative business line after Brexit.
- The Small Business Report, January 29, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Jan 29, 2016
Apps to help small businesses; can small businesses fill the new voids created by WalMart closings; phrases bosses use when firing workers; and the small business that won a contest for a Super Bowl ad.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- The Small Business Report, September 1, 2015
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Sep 1, 2015
Another trend small businesses may consider to retain talent; and perks to keep an older workforce interested and engaged.