Noah Diamond spent years preparing "I'll Say She Is," the Marx Brothers' "lost" show, for its first revival in 90 years. He also plays Groucho, a role he's performed since he was 14. The show opens May 28 at the Connelly Theater.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K.T. MARX CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Marx Brothers Return to the New York Stage
Thursday May 26, 2016
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Keep 'The Streak' Going With Teens
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Trying to convert teens from being occasional users into becoming dedicated regulars? It's not that hard if you provide a small prize, or appeal to their sense of pride or friendly competition.
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
- Innovative idea for subway system's L-pocalypse, but it won't work
By Erik Engquist - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Mayoral candidate Paul Massey signaled Monday that he will roll out a plan to bring the G train to Manhattan as "an immediate solution to the L train closure." His campaign released few details on...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How Citi Bike Started A Transportation – And Advertising – Revolution
By Andrew Essex - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Bike sharing in New York City was a tough sell, until it became an advertising platform.
On a humid August afternoon in 2011, a small group of government executives gathered around the desk of Mayor Michael Bloomberg to seek his approval for New York’s first bike-share program.