A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K.ST. SPIRITS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Delta Air Lines and Bank of America Won’t Back Trump-Like ‘Julius Caesar’
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The “graphic” depiction of the emperor’s assassination in the Public Theater’s production of the play in Central Park led Delta and Bank of America to withdraw support.
- Baby Cursed To Ruin His Birthday Flying Spirit For The Rest of His Life
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Earlier this month, a baby born on a Jet Airways flight was gifted with free flights for life. Not one to be completely outdone, Spirit Airlines said today that a baby boy born on a recent flight will also receive free flights for life… but only on his birthday. Spirit announced today that it gifted a baby boy born Saturday …
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- George Clooney’s Tequila Company Sold for Up to $1 Billion
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Casamigos, which the actor founded with the entertainment impresario Rande Gerber, drew the attention of the spirits giant Diageo.
- Philippines May Get New Law: Sing National Anthem With Spirit or Face Prison Time
By DANIEL VICTOR - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
“The singing shall be mandatory and must be done with fervor,” a bill unanimously passed by the House of Representatives proposed.