The book postulated that human beings can control the universe with their minds and manifest their desires through the “law of attraction.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K.S.W. HOLMES, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Katie Holmes to star in adaptation of ‘The Secret’
By Variety - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Inmates sneak back into jail after breaking out
By Natalie Musumeci - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
A group of Mississippi inmates busted out of jail this week, burglarized a bargain store — and then broke back in and returned to their cells, according to a report. The jailbirds, identified as Levontaye Ellington, Travis Baker, Maurice Robertson and Jacquiez Williams broke out of the Holmes-Humphreys County Correctional Facility in Lexington Tuesdayby hopping...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Dream come true: New York City draft pick signs with the Indians
By Joseph Staszewski - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
Quentin Holmes’ dream of playing professional baseball officially is a reality. The Monsignor McClancy center fielder and second-round pick signed his contract with the Indians on Saturday, the team announced. The deal is worth $988,970, according to MLB.com. It is slightly above his slot value ($969,000) at 64th overall. “The big attraction with Quentin is...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.