As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K. P. A. C. SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Peru is on a bid to catch up with its innovative Latin American neighbors
By Victoria Stunt - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
For the past decade the Peruvian economy has been one of the fastest moving in the region — but it’s apparent Peru’s technology ecosystem is still in its infancy. Economically driven by mining, Peru invests just 0.08 percent of its GDP in innovation. By comparison, Chile invests 0.37 percent. Yet Peru refuses to be left behind. Read More
- Ritual Vitamins pulls in $10.5 million from Founders Fund to scale the business
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Ritual Vitamins has raised $10.5 million in Series A venture funding to attract talent, scale the business and build in-house technology for customer experience and support. Unlike the majority of vitamin brands, Ritual is backed by an in-house team of scientists and a medical board. Read More
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Google hires Intel’s former head of diversity as VP of Diversity
By Megan Rose Dickey - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Danielle Brown, Intel’s former head of diversity who left the company earlier this month, has landed at Google. Brown will be Google’s VP of Diversity, she posted on Twitter today. Read More