Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - K. OPPENHEIMER AUDIOLOGY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Gymboree’s lenders working on comeback strategy for retailer
By Josh Kosman - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Gymboree’s lenders are working on a fast-paced comeback strategy for the bankrupt kids’ clothing retailer, The Post has learned. Bondholders Brigade Capital, Oppenheimer and Searchlight Capital have already begun to execute a detailed plan to turn around the 1,300-store chain retailer, which filed for Chapter 11 earlier this month, according to a source with direct...
- Ex-Stars coach Lindy Ruff hired as NY Rangers assistant
Monday Jul 10, 2017
New York Rangers have hired longtime NHL head coach Lindy Ruff
- Long Island Football Player Dies After Being Hit by 400-Pound Log
By CHRISTINA CARON - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
A 16-year-old participating in a summer training camp was hoisting a large log overhead with four other boys when the log fell.
- Ritual Vitamins pulls in $10.5 million from Founders Fund to scale the business
By Sarah Buhr - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Ritual Vitamins has raised $10.5 million in Series A venture funding to attract talent, scale the business and build in-house technology for customer experience and support. Unlike the majority of vitamin brands, Ritual is backed by an in-house team of scientists and a medical board. Read More