Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K N MI DELICIA BAKERY COFFEE SHOP II CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Rory McIlroy hits 'home run' at Yankee Stadium
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Rory McIlroy’s first home run at Yankee Stadium … well, it came off the face off a 6-iron. McIlroy was in Bronx, N.Y., to help (...)
- State Of The App: Starbucks Vs. Peet's Coffee & Tea
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
A tale of two coffee shops and their respective mobile experiences. One is a literal business school case study in how to do it, while the other is slightly less so.
- Bronx-Lebanon, Site of Shooting, Is More Than a Hospital to Neighbors
By NIKITA STEWART and VIVIAN WANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A disgruntled doctor’s rampage won’t stop residents who go there for care, support and prayer — or even lottery tickets and a cup of coffee.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Tesla loses 63K preorders for Model 3 due to long wait
By BGR - Friday Aug 4, 2017
How long you’re willing to wait for something depends largely on what exactly it is. Waiting ten minutes for a latte at the coffee shop seems like a hassle, but people will drop hundreds of dollars on smartphones, game consoles, and other gadgets weeks or even months ahead of when they’ll be getting their hands...