DataXu and Placed, a provider of location-based attribution services, on Thursday said they have partnered on a solution enabling DataXu's brand and agency customers to reach consumers in Placed audience segments -- based on store visits -- across digital and television properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K MARKETING SOLUTIONS CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- DataXu, Placed Connect In-Store Consumers And Targeted TV
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
- Swallow Solutions Gulps Down $700K to Develop Thickened Beverages
By Jeff Buchanan - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Swallow Solutions, a Madison, WI-based startup that develops therapeutic devices and other products for people with swallowing disorders, has raised more than $726,000 in new equity financing. Seventeen investors participated in the funding round, according to an SEC filing. The company has raised nearly $4.9 million since launching in 2009, says Eric Horler, president and […]
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- The Sports Solution To Brands' Live Video Woes
Thursday Jun 1, 2017
After a serial killer used Facebook Live to broadcast his confession, having used their video platform to share footage of himself murdering an elderly man, many marketers were left asking: Do we really want to be on the live bandwagon right now?
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- IBM to Help BMW Ride on the Cloud
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
International Business Machines Corp. said Wednesday it is working with BMW to provide cloud-based data management for the German automaker’s recently launched connected car initiative, a move by the centenarian tech giant.