Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 03, 2007)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 1973
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1973 - K. M. K. REALTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- K-State is loaded on offense with return of Ertz and deep RB corps
Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Kansas State Wildcats figure to be a dangerous contender in the wide-open Big 12
- Mattress startup Purple merges with NY shell company in $1.1 billion deal
By Sarah Buhr - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Purple, a Utah-based mattress startup announced today it will merge with Global Partner Acquisition Corp (GPAC) in a deal that would value the company at $1.1 billion. Purple was already well on its way to that valuation when we got to take a sneak peek at operations at the company’s headquarters in the small town of Alpine, Utah and its giant factory an hour away in rural Grantsville… Read More
- Trump wants to build infrastructure. Here's what NY needs most
By Anil Ahuja - Friday Jul 7, 2017
President Donald Trump promised to pour money into infrastructure and now aims to ramp up support for his plan to do so. Cities like New York must prepare to advocate for their priorities, which...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.