Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K J FERGUSON INC
AROUND THE WEB
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Democrats Begin Legal Assault on Trump’s Move to End ‘Dreamer’ Program
By ALEXANDER BURNS and VIVIAN YEE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
A group of 16 Democratic attorneys general have filed suit in New York, claiming that Mr. Trump had improperly upended the policy known as Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Time Inc. Explores Sales Of 3 Lifestyle Magazines
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
Time Inc. is exploring the sale of three of its titles: 'Coastal Living,' 'Sunset' and 'Golf.' It is also looking to sell off its UK magazine division.
- Final days to apply for Startup Battlefield Australia
By Samantha Stein - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
What could you do in the next three days to change your startup’s trajectory? Apply to Startup Battlefield Australia! Taking an hour today to apply could result in $25K AUD, an all-expense paid trip to TechCrunch Disrupt San Francisco 2018, pitch training that will leave investors asking for more, global media exposure and a warm welcome into the Startup Battlefield Alumni Community. Read More
- Patton Oswalt And J.K. Rowling Join Forces To Respond To The Claim That Depression Isn’t Real
By Andrew Roberts - Sunday Sep 10, 2017
Patton Oswalt, J.K. Rowling and an army of other notable names stood up to kickboxer Andrew Tate's dismissive take on depression.