Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K. CURRAN FARMERS INSURANCE AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Insurance Company Tries Out New Charitable Social Experiment, Donates $53K in the First Year
By Nhu Te - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Lemonade, a property and casualty insurance company that uses technology and transparency to create an insurance experience that is fast, affordable and hassle-free, donated $53,174 to 14 charities...
The post Insurance Company Tries Out New Charitable Social Experiment, Donates $53K in the First Year appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …