For over 70 years Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) has been used to treat severe depression and there are reports that it could help patients with Huntington’s Disease who experience psychiatric symptoms. Many patients with Huntington’s Disease experience depression, with suicide rates 5 to 10 times higher than the general public. In 21 published case reports where -
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K.C. FISHING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Does Electroconvulsive Therapy Improve Huntington’s Disease?
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 52 Places to Go: Busan Fish Market
Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Discover Busan's fish auction and Jagalchi market, among the largest in South Korea and East Asia.
- Missing 'Deadliest Catch' fishing boat found
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- SEARCH FOR ANSWERS: FBI probes how Marine KC-130 corkscrewed into a Mississippi field, killing at least 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Minnesota governor's boat circled by protesters after temporary ban on walleye fishing
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 9, 2017