The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K-BELLO PALACE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A Russian Official Linked To A Biker Gang Invested Millions In Miami Trump Palace Condos
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A new report real estate dealings that involve everything from the mafia to banned investments by Russian bureaucrats.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Who Wants to Be King? No One, Prince Harry Says
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 32-year-old prince said in an interview with Newsweek that members of the royal family would be fulfilling their duties, rather than their desires, as Queen Elizabeth’s successors.
- The Queen is getting a massive pay rise and Twitter isn't impressed
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
At 91, the Queen might be well beyond her pension age, but that hasn't stopped her from getting a massive pay rise.
A record-breaking performance by the Crown Estate, which owns residential properties, commercial offices, businesses, and land across Britain, means the Queen will get an 8% increase in income from public funds.
The Sovereign Grant, which funds the monarch's household, official travel, and upkeep of palaces, will increase from £76 million ($97 million) in 2017-18 to £82.2 million ($104.9 million) next April. Read more...More about Buckingham Palace, Queen, Culture, and Politics
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.