In a meeting with restive lawmakers in her Conservative Party on Monday, Mrs. May will appeal for the unified backing she will need to survive for long as head of a minority government.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - K AND K MELVILLE PROPERTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Theresa May Battles to Hold On as U.K. Prime Minister
By STEPHEN CASTLE - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Mattress startup Purple merges with NY shell company in $1.1 billion deal
By Sarah Buhr - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Purple, a Utah-based mattress startup announced today it will merge with Global Partner Acquisition Corp (GPAC) in a deal that would value the company at $1.1 billion. Purple was already well on its way to that valuation when we got to take a sneak peek at operations at the company’s headquarters in the small town of Alpine, Utah and its giant factory an hour away in rural Grantsville… Read More
- U.K. Plan to Quit European Nuclear Treaty Stirs Alarm
By DAN BILEFSKY - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Lawmakers are up in arms about the government’s proposal to leave Euratom, saying it will raise expenses, cost jobs and even hamper cancer treatments.
- Hisense H9D Plus 4K UHD smart TV review: Great color, but not enough brightness to make HDR shine
By Jon L. Jacobi - By Jon L. Jacobi - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
This 55-inch TV doesn't offer a lot of peak brightness, but its wide color gamut helps with HDR.