Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - K & S ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- KeyBank Foundation Commits $24 Million to Economic Development
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The KeyBank Business Boost & Build Program, powered by JumpStart is designed to stimulate economic growth and workforce development by fostering small business success in Ohio and upstate New York….
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- 'Tentative' Signs of Slowdown in U.S. and U.K., Says OECD
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A substantial acceleration in the global economy has become less likely in 2017 as the outlook for the U.S., U.K. and Russia has weakened, says the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.