A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE,
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - K & M RELOCATIONS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Spider-Man just pranked a bunch of New Yorkers by swinging in during their coffee. Literally.
By Lance Ulanoff - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Guess spider venom doesn't include caffeine.
Just before Spider-Man swings back into theaters on July 7 in Spider-Man: Homecoming, the famed web-slinger dropped into a local Starbucks for a latte ... and naturally, it was all captured on video.
In a new viral video produced to help promote the upcoming film Spider-Man: Homecoming, Chris Silcox, star Tom Holland’s stunt double, dropped down from the ceiling at a local Starbucks to surprise unsuspecting customers.More about Movies, Sony, Starbucks, Viral Videos, and Spider Man
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
- The Raiders Are Gonna Need A Place To Crash For A While. Why Not Mexico?
Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
Now that the dust has settled on the Raiders' move to Las Vegas and the gold glimmer has worn off a bit, one thing is clear about the relocation - the short-term consequences are bad for everyone.
- This light follows your movements
By Keith Hopkin - Monday Jun 26, 2017